Friday, May 15, 2009

New Pages...

I have been a busy girl....and my scraproom is a disaster to prove it! Check out these pages that I just completed...I love them all :) Each one has a special meaning.



Daughters....
This one is of my girls at a local park last fall....it was such a fun day! We even used these to made our grandparents day presents.



Dzia Dzia....
This is such a great picture of my grandpa and Olivia when she was smaller. He's one of my favorite people in the world, and nothing brings more joy to him than seeing his girls :) (Dzia Dzia is Grandpa in Polish)



So Hoppy Together...
This one is from Olivia's end of the year field trip last school year. We traveled to Green Bay and spent the day at Bay Beach. We had a blast hanging out, eating great food, and going on the rides! These are some of her friends and her playing in the Wildlife Area.

1 comment:

weze said...

You have been a very busy girl and those pages prove it! My favorite is the 1st one of the girls at the park and I love the colors you used in it!