Well, NSD or should I say NSW is now coming to an end...and I am sad to see it be over! I didn't get as much scrapping done as I would have liked, but I did have fun seeing all of the fun challenges out there and joining in on several blog hops! Who knew there were so much inspiration out there??? Well, Fiskateers kept me going with the challenges, and I even won a prize. We'll have to wait and see what kind of yummy goodies I get :) Here are a couple of the layouts that I completed as well as a mini chipboard album. I hope that you all celebrated NSD...and if not make plans for next year :)
OMG!! That mini is sooo adorable!! I love it! thanks so much for signing up for the Plum Star Search! We are going to have a blast! Can't wait to get to know you more! Please let me know if you have any questions. Talk to you soon! B VP Designer
2 comments:
that little mini album is adorable! I also love the honeybee layout.....so glad you got more then me done!
OMG!! That mini is sooo adorable!! I love it!
thanks so much for signing up for the Plum Star Search! We are going to have a blast!
Can't wait to get to know you more! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Talk to you soon!
B
VP Designer
Post a Comment