We planted part of our garden, and the girls even helped.
They were so excited to make the stakes and plant all those seeds! I was excited to use my new Cosmo Cricket line and scrap it all ;)
I took an online NSD class with Fiskateer Rebecca Peck. We each received a paper pack from Colorbok and a kit with Fiskars goodies. I had never used one of their board books before so I was excited to dig in....here's my finished book:

It's one of the first books that I have completed and I am soooo happy with the outcome.
The other book that I recently completed was after the class I took at Paper Studio. Jen Davis designed a "treasured Mom" book and I took her idea and ran. You can see hers at here.
And here is mine based on her class:

I gave this to Curt's mom, and she loved it! What a great Mothers Day gift :)
Thanks Jen!!!
I also dug out some older papers that I had and finally used them, here's what I created....
Creative Imaginations: this one has tons of hand cutting on it
GCD Studios:
Thanks for looking, come back soon for an easy fun and scrappy home decor project!!!!









1 comment:
Loving everything Jen! You are so creative!
Post a Comment