Sunday, April 11, 2010

too many to mention.....

There have been soooooo many things that have been keeping me busy lately, too many to mention. But I wanted to give an update on some of the highlights. I have to say that today was an amazing day! I put my Fiskars CFD training to the test and took a trip to Minocqua to the Paper Studio. I loved it from the minute that I walked in. It matched my scraproom with all the black and white! Absolutely adorable :) Micalea and Jen were great hosts and all of the ladies were so much fun. Thanks again, ladies I can't wait to visit again.





Another great surprise is.......





I have a Layout in the March issue of Scrapbook News and Review! This is such and honor! It's a Layout of my dad and Olivia when she was little. If you're a subscriber.....check it out :)

Speaking of Olivia, my BIG baby girl turned 10 at the end of March. I cannot believe that she is 10 already....where had the time gone? Just yesterday she was little....But not any more! I just cannot believe how big she's getting ;)



and if you haven't done so already make sure that you check out the If it's Groovy site and take some of the new April challenges! There's so many to choose from, that there's one for you....I just know it. Our Dollbabies challenge for the month is Black and White, upload your entry today at IIG





and don't forget Deb's Shadow challenge:




I would love to see what you come up with as this is my last month with the IIG team. Maybe you'll see me back in the future :)

Sooooo...after all that, what have you been up to?

post signature

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Jen, thank you so much for a great time at Paper Studio's Fiskars demo!!! I learned some fun techniques from you and can hardly wait 'til you drop in again!

Congrats! on being published, Yay!

Jen said...

Jen, you are an amazing scrapbooker! Good for you girl! Thanks for coming over and following my blog I really appreciate it! I don't scrapbook but i have a love affair with scrapbook paper and chipboard! LOL! Have a wonderful day and thanks again!

Darlene S. said...

oh so cool! :D

Groovy Deborah said...

Jen I will miss you on the Dollbabies team, you have been such an integral part of If It's Groovy! Take the best of care and keep scrapping you have a gift my friend :)

P.S. WTG on that Fiskars Demo :)
Deb♥(((((hugs)))))