You should have arrived here from Jeanette's blog If not please go back to the If it's Groovy blog and start from there.
Are you up for a challenge.....COOL!
I was a child of the 80's; I loved the music, the movies, and yes even the bad fashion!!!! I remember sitting in my room and dancing all the time, I remember changing from a record player to a "boombox" and getting my first cassette tapes. Little did I know that years later I would still love to hear that music and reminisce. My challenge, if you choose to accept it, is: Who was your favorite band? Did you listen to the Hairbands like Poison and Warrant or were you a girly girl and love Cyndi Lauper? Show me a layout that represents your 80's musical influence. Let me tell you...mine was totally NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) for those of you who aren't familiar! I had everything from books, trading cards, to the dolls and lunch boxes....I was hooked! So here's a little spin on their influence:
You have the next 10 days to complete the challenge and leave a link here on my blog! You will be entered in a drawing for some great prizes (and that DOES include some Raindots) So LIKE good luck, and Stuff :)
From here you will need to visit our Guest Designer Mardi's blog!!!! Safe Travels :)









8 comments:
Love the "new kid"! especially the little butterflys flying around. Another great job Jen!
I so loved long hair bands like Bon Jovi and Poison. I'll have to work on this! Great prize pack too.
Amy
Love your layout, love your challenge! Great job! I'm hoping to get to all of these when I get back. Too fun!
Your LO is RAD!!! Here is mine This was sooooo fun :) XoXo Niki_Ray
http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/42824/
Lovin' your challenge!! Here's my take:
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/111072/view/2165781/-1/0/1.html
Okay mine is digital My fav band was and still is Kiss
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/13651/view/953211/-1/80/1.html
Here is my POISON entry that I did today.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa299/allamyred/scrapbook%20pages/JillJen-PoisonConcert-AmyAllred.jpg
Amy
My music love was so diverse! I loved hard rock, hair bands, and girly stuff. I chose U2 as my group on this RAD challenge. I hve it located in the Fiskateer gallery here:
http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/42529/
Thanks so much for your participation in our crop!!!
Deb♥
Post a Comment