Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!!!

I know it's late...but again the day has somehow gotten away from me and I still have a million and one things left to work on :) Imagine that?? I wanted to stop by and wish you all a Happy Earth Day! I hope that you all did something "earthy" today. Whether it was was create a "green" project or you did something outdoors, pat yourself on the back! I was CONSUMED today with this Goodwill find of mine today! I saw it and I knew that I just had to alter it, so at 50% off who could resist? Not me! I'm really beginning to like this "recycle" stuff :)




He was just made of plain ole wood, until I got my hands on him :) I covered him with corrugated cardboard sanded and distressed it, and added the paper for a girly touch! The neck tie is antique fabric, as well as the buttons. I hope that you enjoyed checking out this project!!!

In the next few days I will be MIA....I am leaving for Baltimore tomorrow and I still haven't packed! So don't fret, I shall return early next week with lots of pictures and hopefully some new projects!


1 comment:

weze said...

what a cute job on the bear Jen! I would never have thought of using distressed cardboard on it but it sure looks great! Have a fun trip!