I said that I would keep you updated as to my progress of completion of things, so here's the first one down! I had to send a birthday card and a gift out to a Friend in Colorado....and here it is! I found some of the Fleuriste by Cosmo Cricket on Clearance at a LSS this past weekend and put it to good use. Speaking of the new techniques that I mentioned yesterday I tried embossing with acetate. I used the Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder, and I think that it turned out great! I just love the added texture that it gave without taking away from the design. The Happy Birthday is a Heidi Grace sticker from It's my party, along with the flocked dots that are outlining the mesh punch outs. These I made by using the XL Seal of Approval Squeeze punch by Fiskars (which I have to mention that I personally named for them) and cutting out some old Magic Mesh. The small tag is from K&Co, and I personalized it with a rub-on From Heidi Grace Winifred Street. The Flower is from the new Prima collection, and the brad is Making Memories! Wow can you believe that I used all that on just the front of the card?!?!?! The inside was a cut out from the Cosmo Cricket Fleuriste pad, and I just embellished with some Prima Flowers and a Making Memories Brad. Again the tag is K&Co with a little Heidi Grace and the border punch is the new Parisian from EK Success. Across from the sentiment I added a Making Memories pocket and a flower decoration to hold the gift card! Thanks For Looking and I hope that you all enjoy!!!! On to check the next project off of my list....
No comments:
Post a Comment